QR code for smart phone link copy…
“Please tick Yes or No in answer to each of the following questions:
- 1) Does this procedure involve primitive surgery on the genitals of infants?
- 2) Is it inflicted on babies who cannot, per se, have any voice in determining what is being done to their bodies?
- 3) Is this procedure traditionally inflicted as a tribal marking?
- 4) Is it justified by its practitioners on specious, bogus grounds of hygiene?
- 5) Is this procedure customarily conducted by people with no medical qualification?
- 6) Is it frequently inflicted without anaesthetic?
- 7) Does it cause injuries that sometimes lead to infections and/or require hospital care?
- 8) Can it result in death from loss of blood?
- 9) Ought this procedure to be condemned throughout the world by all conscientious, caring peoples and countries?”